Hosting for Total User Control (TUC) sites includes full site and database hosting as well as enhanced back-up and versioning. In fact, the TUC system automatically archives content every time a page is updated. This creates complete version control and allows previous data to be restored with a click of the mouse. When a project goes live, redundant copies of every site are created, the database is backed-up every day and four weekly copies of database history are maintained at all times.
A summary of quality control procedures includes:
- All customer provided data is logged and filed for comparison and accuracy
- Auto archiving of all changes for version control and data backup
- Full database recovery models used on all databases
- Nightly backups of all database transactions and data
- Automated emergency DNS routing maintained for all TUC hosted sites